Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented Junior Data Analyst who is looking to transform data into insights and action. You’ll join a committed premier league team of designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
Within your team you will:
- Build data visualization dashboards that transform raw data into actionable insights
- Foster a data driven culture in business and help ask the right business questions
- Translate abstract data requirements into analytical conclusions.
- Take strategic decisions in terms of how to organize our data visualizations, thinking on reusability and self-service analysis in mind
- Perform ad-hoc analyses for all departments of the company.
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have over 2+ years of experience working with large amounts of data in a wide variety of formats
- Have an analytical background on science, engineering, economics, or any technical career.
- Have a rock solid knowledge of SQL
- Are comfortable working with data visualization tools. Looker is a plus!
- Communicate very well in English (Spanish and Catalan are a plus, but not required)
- Experience working with Python
- Experience working with Big Data solutions
We will <3 you even more if
- You contribute actively to the open source community.
- Active participant/speaker at meetups and conferences in the data analytics community.
What we offer
- Work alongside a very talented and dedicated data team
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- €1000 annual training/education budget.
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!
*This position requires a valid EU Passport/Work Visa