Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a Senior Product Owner who lives to delight the customer, to help BADI disrupt real estate by building an innovative best-in-class user experience for the supply side of BADI’s marketplace.
You’ll join a committed premier league team of product leaders, designers, engineers, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators.
Our exponential user growth is combined with a fun and fast-paced environment where your work will have a great impact!
Your responsibility will be to create a new and best digital standard for the real estate market, which means you will need strong user empathy, market and strategy understanding, and a varied toolkit of skills that enable you to go from sourcing user insights, structuring and validating them, to building compelling and innovative products quickly and iteratively whilst ensuring they ship on time, at velocity, in line with our commercial partnerships strategy.
If this sounds like you, ping us!
We work in cross-functional autonomous teams where you will:
- Work closely with our local operations and sales teams across Europe and the US to source insights and close collaboration agreements with our professional suppliers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our professional supplier’s current workflows and needs.
- Have autonomy to create your plan to rapidly translate those insights into product innovations through appropriate validation and agile development techniques.
- Take data-based decisions to prioritise your team’s roadmap, balancing optimization and strategic innovation.
- Nurture your roadmap with high quality user stories that enable your team to deliver best in class products, while simplifying the complex.
- Collaborate with a world-class team of developers, designers and data analysts to craft your backlog.
- Communicate your product vision and strategy to others, inspiring them to achieve their best.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in product development, and at least 2 years of experience at an international, well-known, fast-growing, digital business.
- Track record of delivering innovative solutions or integrations for the supply side of a marketplace.
- Have high business acumen, have a data-driven mindset and an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving
- Background in technology or deep understanding of technology concepts needed for product development.
- Previous experience with user research.
- Experience working with a strong data team or experimentation frameworks, and a Data-Driven DNA with an affinity for stats.
- Prior experience in Agile project management methodologies even better if Squads.
- Interested in getting your hands dirty and going into the field visiting our professional suppliers, understanding their needs and getting to know their routines.
- Possess excellent oratory skills - the ability to inspire, motivate, and build relations with business clients as well as different departments within the company.
- Track record of successfully leading multiple development teams and contributing to the creation of a product culture / best practices.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make impactful decisions fast - make the complex, simple.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or German is a plus
- Previous experience mentoring other POs
- Experience working on SAAS.
- Experience with user centered design or similar user research methodologies.
What we offer
- Join a squad that will be leading our most ambitious initiative to date! This is a chance to have a huge impact on our product, our company and ultimately our user working alongside a very talented technical team eager to revolutionize the real estate industry.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact on our product and ultimately our users
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
* If this job interests you but you aren’t certain if you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway!
* Applications must be submitted in English!