Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a Product Owner who lives to delight the customer, to help BADI disrupt the real estate market while building an innovative best-in-class user experience. We are hiring for extremely motivated individuals who will strive while creating a new paradigm in a market where the digital standard is still to be defined. We want your experience with BADI to be career defining and will settle for nothing less.
You’ll join a committed premier league team of product leaders, designers, engineers, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators.
Our exponential user growth is combined with a fun and fast-paced environment where your work will have a great impact!
Your responsibility will be to create a new and best digital standard for the real estate market, which means you will need strong user empathy, market and strategy understanding, and a varied toolkit of skills that enable you to go from sourcing user insights, structuring and validating them, to building compelling and innovative products quickly and iteratively whilst ensuring they ship on time, at velocity.
We work in cross-functional autonomous teams where you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the current and future customer needs across all areas of the business.
- Have autonomy to create your plan to rapidly translate those insights into product innovations through appropriate validation and agile development techniques.
- Shape BADI’s roadmap ensuring that everything planned creates value for the business and for our customers, based on solid research and evidence, balancing optimization and strategic innovation.
- Ensure a constant supply of high quality user stories that enable squads to deliver best in class products, while simplifying the complex.
- Collaborate with a world-class team of developers, designers and data analysts to craft your backlog.
- Communicate your product vision and strategy to others, inspiring them to achieve their best.
- Contribute to the product organization, product methodology and culture within BADI.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in product development, and at least 2 years of experience at an international, well-known, fast-growing, digital business.
- Have high business acumen, have a data-driven mindset and an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving.
- Background in technology or deep understanding of technology concepts needed for product development.
- Track record of successfully leading multiple development teams and contributing to the creation of a product culture / best practices.
- Previous experience with user research.
- Experience working with data team or experimentation frameworks.
- Track record of delivering innovative solutions on a marketplace.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make impactful decisions fast - make the complex, simple.
- Impeccable communication skills in English, and Prior experience in agile project management methodologies even better if Squads.
- Possess excellent oratory skills - the ability to inspire, motivate, and build relations with different departments within the company.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or German is a plus
- Previous experience mentoring other POs
- Experience with user centered design or similar user research methodologies.
What we offer
- Join a squad that will be leading our most ambitious initiative to date! This is a chance to have a huge impact on our product, our company and ultimately our user working alongside a very talented technical team eager to revolutionize the real estate industry.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact on our product and ultimately our users
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
* If this job interests you but you aren’t certain if you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway!
* Applications must be submitted in English!