Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
The Accounts Manager is a critical position for Badi Homes, the face for our clients and tenants. Get in charge of interacting with both parts of the market, and provide an excellent service at it, while standing for our mission, values, and quality commitment.
Manage hundreds of owners and their properties, coordinating with the Operations department to keep them in top shape, analysing portfolios to make sure we are always extracting the best revenue for each asset, and reporting key metrics to their managers while tackling any question they may have.
Be the face of Badi Homes for hundreds of tenants that live in the properties we manage. Help them navigate onboarding, contracts, payments, maintenance, and unforeseen circumstances.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Make Badi Homes be loved by its customers: landlords and tenants alike.
- Get units handed-over from the Sales team, and onboard them in record time with flawless quality.
- Liaise with Finance and Legal teams to manage contracts and payments for both sides of the equation.
- Analyse our portfolio and sync with the Business Analytics team to make sure we always have the best prices.
- Coordinate interior design, onboarding, maintenance, and incidents with the Operations team to respond rapidly to any event, while keeping our customers informed.
- Cooperate with the Data team to obtain insights on pricing, occupancy, and other key metrics that are useful for our clients.
- Overall responsibility for bookings and listings.
- NPS for landlords and tenants
- Manage onboarding, customer service, contracts, and payments for all our listings and tenants
- 3+ years of previous experience in similar positions. Start-up experience is a plus.
- Highly fluent in English and Spanish.
- Sales experience in a real estate business
- International experience is highly desirable
- Analytical mind
- High attention to detail
- Disciplined and persistent
- Good negotiator
- Can play hardball
- Proficient with excel
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role.
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work.
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance.
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment.
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!