Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
The Sales Specialist is the spearhead of Badi Homes in a city. You are in charge of launching the market.
First by identifying high value B2B partners and getting them to know Badi Homes through a well crafted pitch, analyse their portfolio and project expected revenues. Second, you will focus on moving each lead through our sales process. Third, you will help on-board and launch clients with a seamless handoff to the Account Management team.
In every aspect of this role you are judged on the ability to drive effective data analysis to improve the process. There is a high likelihood of travel both domestically when opening new markets, meeting clients, attending events and launching larger partners.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will own the entire sales cycle.
- You will be in charge of your market with the objective of understanding how it works and who the main real estate players are.
- You will be responsible for B2C market in Barcelona. You will have to build relationships with investment funds, family offices, REITs and other professionals of the real estate sector
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs
- Contact leads and meet with them
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Analyse and research our target customer to choose the best possible approach
- If your region reaches a certain size, you will also lead a team of salespeople
- Overall responsibility for the sales pipeline
- Articulate Badi Homes’ value proposition to C-Level executives
- Generate, nurture, meet and close deals with key B2B players
- Evolve the pitch and relay client needs to the appropriate teams
- Be the first line of quality control, in order to have the best supply in the city
- 3+ years of previous experience in similar positions. Start-up experience is a plus.
- Highly fluent in English and Spanish.
- Sales experience in a real estate business
- International experience is highly desirable
- Analytical mind
- High attention to detail
- Disciplined and persistent
- Good negotiator
- Can play hardball
- Proficient with excel
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role.
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work.
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance.
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment.
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!