Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
At badi, we know that our most important asset is our people. We are not only focused on finding the right set of skills in a candidate but the perfect match for our team, a mix of passion for what we do, entrepreneurship, growth potential and collaborative mindset. That’s where you come in! We are looking for an enthusiastic Workplace Manager to help us in a very intensive growth phase. We’re scaling our team as well as expanding globally and there are very exciting challenges coming ahead.
You will actively contribute to implementing and maintaining badi's company culture through every initiative and activity. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are key.
The People team is working hard to not only attract and hire new talent but also to design a scalable work environment in which we can all grow and leverage our potential. We truly believe that the environment is a key factor in our employee’s happiness.
What you’ll do
- You will be in charge of building the team that will manage employee experience.
- You will design and create an AMAZING working environment for all badis.
- You will manage every location and future openings: Barcelona, London, Berlin, New York... and many more to come!
- You will Design our office and workplace branding from scratch!
- Lead strategic planning, financial tracking and individual/team coaching.
- You will be in charge of designing the internal communication policies for the company.
- You will design, organise and manage all company events, including the yearly summer offsite and all sorts of activities and parties.
- You will be a key ambassador of our company values, working with the People team to implement our culture through every initiative from conception to launch.
- You will be in charge of making sure badi’s workplace has everything in place to keep the environment needed to deliver value effectively.
What we’re after
- You have 5+ years of experience within HR with a special focus on workplace management.
- You are able to understand what company culture means and have extensive experience in developing it within a scaling company.
- You have previous experience in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You are proactive, data-driven, able to deal with different focuses and prioritise your day to day work without any close supervision.
- You are an adaptable person and you see change as an opportunity.
- You’ve got impeccable English communication skills. Spanish is a plus.
What we offer
- You will work alongside a very energetic, passionate and highly competent People team committed to building an AMAZING team at badi.
- You will attend training events and be part of a team that constantly challenges each other to continuously improve. We enjoy collaborating closely to deliver a world-class experience to all badis!
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!