Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
At badi, we know that our most important asset is our people. We are not only focused on finding the right set of skills in a candidate but the perfect match for our team, a mix of a passion for what we do, entrepreneurship, growth potential and collaborative mindset. That’s where you come in! We are looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us in a very intensive growth phase. We’re scaling our team as well as expanding globally and there are exciting challenges ahead.
You will have to understand business requirements and have a keen eye for talent that can join us and help us meet our ambitious goals. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
The People team is working hard not only to attract and hire new talent but also designing a scalable framework that we can grow with. As part of our team you will:
Manage the full-cycle recruitment processes which include:
- Understand the company’s goals and how positions will play a part in helping us reaching them.
- Focus initially on Engineering positions making sure we are nurturing a healthy community of engineers that are well informed about badi and could potentially be interested in joining us.
- Help improve our branding within the community b y helping organising as well as attending talks, events, meetups and fairs.
- Being a candidate champion focused on .
- Grant exceptional candidate experience based on our core values.
- Actively participating in HR-related events (summits, meetups, job fairs etc).
- Help shape our Employer Branding with innovative ideas
We are looking for you if you bring:
- +1 years of relevant experience as a tech recruiter.
- Good experience in recruiting different IT positions
- Solid knowledge of sourcing (channels, boolean etc)
- Sound understanding and intellectual curiosity for software development technologies
- Excellent level of verbal and written English and Spanish.
- Experience in a fast-growing company is a must
- Experience in a demanding environment meeting the highest standards
- Experience with data-driven recruitment is a bonus!
What we offer
- Work alongside a very energetic, passionate and highly competent People team committed to building an AMAZING team at badi. We share ideas, attend training events and constantly challenge each other to become the best we can be all the while collaborating closely to deliver world-class HR services to our company!
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!