Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
At central services we collaborate and distribute resources between all departments, so everyone can achieve its goals. We have our focus in understanding how Badi is performing and providing everyone with the tools they need to achieve their goals, so we as a company can achieve ours. We are looking for a motivated intern to join us. You’ll join a committed premier league team of analysts, designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
- Supporting the legal team in a variety of tasks ranging from calendar management, document management, regulatory filings, corporate governance, business development, etc.
- Leading document management and other administrative tasks for the legal and finance team.
- Putting in place and actively seeking new scalable processes to support the legal and finance team.
- Assisting with drafting, planning and/or implementing compliance policies and procedures for regulatory matters across different business units.
- Liaising agendas between the legal and finance department.
- Strong communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Law or humanities degree or currently finalising it.
- Strong motivation to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable managing large amounts of documents, as well as seeking out new technological solutions to make the legal and finance team’s processes and functions more efficient.
- High degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once and to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate sound business judgement.
What we offer
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!