Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
At central services we collaborate and distribute resources between all departments, so everyone can achieve its goals. We have our focus in understanding how Badi is performing and providing everyone with the tools they need to achieve their goals, so we as a company can achieve ours. We are looking for a motivated intern to join us. You’ll join a committed premier league team of analysts, designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
- Supporting finance and legal team in administrative tasks.
- Supporting the accounting operations (invoices, suppliers, customers, banks).
- Administrative supporting on billing.
- Liaising agendas between the legal and finance department.
- Finance, accounting or economics degree or currently finalising it.
- No previous experience is necessary, although experience in administrative tasks or in similar departments is positively valued.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once and to meet deadlines.
- High degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness.
- Strong motivation to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
What we offer
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!