Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
At badi, we know that our most important asset is our people. We are not only focused on finding the right set of skills in a candidate but the perfect match for our team, a mix of a passion for what we do, entrepreneurship, growth potential and collaborative mindset. That’s where you come in! We are looking for a seasoned HR Business Partner to help us in a very intensive growth phase. We’re scaling our team as well as expanding globally and there are exciting challenges ahead.
You will be a true partner to the business, with proactive and strategic thinking, you will be able to discuss/tackle complex business issues with business leaders and translate business needs into action plans and solutions whilst making sure our employees is received the best care.
We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
The People team is working hard not only to attract and hire new talent but also designing a scalable framework that we can grow with. As part of our team you will:
- Strategic and operational guidance + coaching to regional leadership in all People aspects;
- Own the execution of the People (HR) strategy;
- Ensure deep and accurate understanding of the business activities and challenges and more specifically related to people aspects;
- Be the trusted advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR (for instance recruitment, L&D, compensation & benefits);
- Build a strategic partnership with functional leaders to contribute to the design of effective HR solutions related to organisational design & development, compensation & benefits, talent development, employee engagement, performance management, retention, etc;
- Work in close collaboration with the rest of the HR team for design and implementation;
- Contribute to strengthen core values in the organisation, improve the business and make the organisation a Great Place to Work;
- Co-create the strategy for the Human Resources;
- Support the standardisation of processes and best practices.
We are looking for you if you bring:
- 5+ years of experience within HR, your experience should include 3+ years of HR Advisory or business partnering;
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organisation;
- Previous experience in a commercial, international environment;
- Proactive, data-driven, takes initiative, able to multitask and prioritise without close supervision;
- Flexible and able to cope well with change;
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree.
- Communicate absolutely fluent English;
What we offer
- Work alongside a very energetic, passionate and highly competent People team committed to building an AMAZING team at badi. We share ideas, attend training events and constantly challenge each other to become the best we can be all the while collaborating closely to deliver world-class HR services to our company!
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!