Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
At central services we collaborate and distribute resources between all departments, so everyone can achieve its goals. We have our focus in understanding how badi is performing and providing everyone with the tools they need to achieve their goals, so we as a company can achieve ours.
At badi, we know that our most important asset is our people. We are not only focused on finding the right set of skills in a candidate but the perfect match for our team, a mix of a passion for what we do, entrepreneurship, growth potential and collaborative mindset. We are looking for a HR Generalist to help us in a very intensive growth phase. We’re scaling our team as well as expanding globally and there are exciting challenges ahead.
You will have to understand business requirements as well as how that translates in better HR processes. You'll have a solid understanding of different types of contract, how to navigate visa bureaucracy and be our employee relations captain!
We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
The People team is working hard not only to attract and hire new talent but also designing a scalable framework that we can grow with. As part of our team you will:
- Work with the rest of the People team to manage all employee paperwork related to but not limited to: work permits, assistance with documentation and social security procedures, management of internship paperwork
- Preparation of contracts and other legal documents (confidential agreements, NDA's, etc.) for all employees in Spain, London, Berlin and the US.
- Management and monitoring of work permits of foreign employees, assisting in the transition of sponsored visas from previous employers to badi.
- Solve payroll consultations, contract issues, collective agreement, Badi P&P - Payroll control (sending monthly variables, review, supervision and relationship with the external company).
- Management of Spanish PRL (Work hazards prevention courses and training) for all Headquarter employees.
- Control and supervision of labor relations.
- Participate in the decision making for the creation and improvement of our employee relation procedures to allow us to scale, fast!
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures and the relevant legal agreements.
- At least 4 years of solid experience as HR Generalist dealing with complex labour and employment matters.
- Strong Experience with relocation of workers.
- Expert in Spanish Labour Relations.
- Knowledge of employment procedures in Europe and US is a plus
- Absolute discretion is a must
- More than 3 years of experience in Big4, retail or large consumption is a plus dealing with high volume labour management
- Extreme attention to detail
What we offer
- Work alongside a very energetic, passionate and highly competent People team committed to building an AMAZING team at badi. We share ideas, attend training events and constantly challenge each other to become the best we can be all the while collaborating closely to deliver world-class HR services to our company!
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact on our product and ultimately our users
- Free gym-for-less membership.Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!