Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented Trust and Safety Coordinator to join our Customer Experience team. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of online fraud and can apply direct experience to ensure our platform operates with the highest level of safety for our users.
- Coordinate a group of motivated fraud analysts and content moderators and their performance through team meetings, one-on-ones, training, coaching and hiring
- Support the team to develop and implement effective fraud detection and prevention strategies
- Take appropriate actions to ensure close monitoring of fraud, avoid fraud losses and ensure follow-up actions to mitigate future losses
- Managing urgent and complex fraud investigations, overseeing cases that could endanger to Badi’s brand
- Work cross-functionally with global peers and external partners to improve users’ experience and safety
- Propose solutions to minimise the risk of fraud globally
- Perform chargebacks' management and reduce money loss from Badi
- Fluent in Spanish and English, other language is a plus
- Previous experience of payments and/or fraud prevention is a must
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and customer service skills
- Ability to organise and work independently with rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, learn and adapt to new technologies
- Capacity and initiative to suggest improvements and bring proposals to improve processes and tools
- Ability to remain calm in time sensitive situations, able to prioritise and respond to user and cross-functional team needs.
- Flexibility with the schedule, ability to work in different shifts (including weekends)
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!