Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
Badi is seeking talented interns to join our Business Development & Operations team. Our team works closely with our users (listers and seekers) by providing a safe and reliable experience for people to reserve their long-term housing online. We are looking for interns to help us test new ways of acquiring unique and exclusive housing supply for real estate partners and regular listers to ensure a positive customer service experience from all perspectives. This opportunity is great for someone interested in startups, real estate, or the sharing economy and has a passion for sales, customer support, and marketing.
- Research and identify prospective housing/developer partners and landlords in NYC across various industries
- Assist listers by organising professional photos of their places, providing phone support, and providing information regarding the creation of new listings.
- Utilise social media to search for potential listers and offer incentives to create their listing on Badi.
- Track data with weekly reports on key performance indicators of our growth in New York.
- Coordinate with the Head of U.S Operations to create listings for mid to large sized property management companies in New York.
- Work with the listings team to help ensure the Badi platform with trust, safety, and security by moderating new listings for potential fraud or undesired users such as scammers and real estate brokers.
- People Person: Loves building meaningful relationships with new people, strong communicator
- Strong Analytical Skill: Must be able to think through our users’ needs
- Self-Starter: Can take direction, but also thrives with less structure
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Passionate about building something original, together
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
What we offer
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Gain invaluable work experience in a hyper-growth start-up
*Applications must be submitted in English!