Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
At central services we collaborate and distribute resources between all departments, so everyone can achieve its goals. We have our focus in understanding how Badi is performing and providing everyone with the tools they need to achieve their goals, so we as a company can achieve ours. We are looking for a talented Senior FP&A manager looking to join us. You’ll join a committed premier league team of analysts, designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
We are a committed team working hard to drive Badi to its next stage.
- Fully own the Business Plan and forecast group consolidated numbers and all its different units individually
- Perform financial modelling, including cash flow projections, for key decisions such as new service offerings and other strategic initiatives
- Coordinate with Managers of all teams to understand their initiatives and understand their financial impact
- Partner with the Group Controller and Business Analytics team to understand current business performance and update forecasts accordingly
- Assess the impact of strategic financial decisions and present recommendations to leadership
- A strong academic background in finance or accounting
- 5+ years of Corporate or Divisional FP&A experience (Or Financial Advisory at a Big4)
- Experience with driving budgeting and forecasting complex organizations
- Ability to perform complex financial modelling
- Strong understanding of management P&Ls and profitability drivers within P&Ls
- Ability to perform financial statement analysis and asses root causes
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English at a professional level
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!