Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
At central services we collaborate and distribute resources between all departments, so everyone can achieve its goals. We have our focus in understanding how badi is performing and providing everyone with the tools they need to achieve their goals, so we as a company can achieve ours. We are looking for a talented junior legal counsel looking to join us. You’ll join a committed premier league team of analysts, designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
We are a committed team working hard to drive badi to its next stage.
- Legal assistance to all departments with a special focus on data protection, compliance and contracts;
- Assistance in the implementation of processes and procedures;
- Responsibility in document management, record keeping and legal calendar control;
- Responsibility in legal research.
- Practicing Spanish or dual qualified attorney
- Minimum of 3 years of practice in a law firm or in-house legal department of multinational Company.
- Solid knowledge and exposure to contractual matters, e-commerce, consumer and data protection law, IT law and regulations.
- Ability to identify legal risks in contracts, such as Liability, Confidentiality, Termination, transfer of property and risk.
- Specialisation in Tax Law would be a plus.
- Strong analytical and prioritisation skills.
- Flexibility, dedication and team player-mindset.
- Service vocation, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build up positive alliances with all team members across different departments.
- Proactivity and ability to manage high workload with many tasks at the same time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English at a professional level (fluency in German or French would be a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!