Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented UI designer to mainly help us with our Design System, creating components, patterns and interactions. Research, innovation and optimization will be a core part of this job.
You’ll have to cater to our internal team, that uses our Design System, and also to our end users.
Your day to day:
- Maintain and grow our Design System.
- Support other team members on their ongoing design projects.
- Define and standardize reusable components and design patterns.
- Document and communicate to designers, engineers, and QA testers how your components behave, ensuring they are implemented correctly.
- Be constantly on the lookout for innovation, best practices and design patterns.
We're looking for you if:
- You are passionate about Design Systems, and you worked with them in the past.
- You’re an advocate for consistency.
- You have pixel-perfect standards.
- You have expertise in Sketch App, especially creating nested symbols.
- You know perfectly how design conventions differ from platform to platform. You equally know about Android, iOS and Web.
- Your designs are accessibility and usability-proof.
- You have past experience in writing design documentation that’s easy for the reader to consume and understand.
- Competitive salary.
- Free Andjoy membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices right next to the beach in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid vacation and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish)
*Applicant must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa.