Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
The Business Project Manager works with the Management team, Operations, Legal, Business Analytics and Finance, experts in the company to assess new initiatives and lines of business, improve existing projects, increase cross-company consistency and help to preserve the velocity of innovation and iteration in the company. The role requires exceptional collaboration and communication skills, a strong understanding of the business, exquisite attention to detail, and a high tolerance for ambiguity and to work under pressure in fast-paced environments.
This role reports directly to the CSO, and is responsible for a diverse set of projects and programs that enable Badi to continue to grow, develop and foster a global business company.
- Work directly with stakeholders/management team on assessing new projects, by gathering, defining and documenting project requirements and scope based on the business needs, evaluating risks and establishing desirable outcomes.
- Lead the development of the approved projects by coordinating and supporting teams in achieving results on time, within budget and in consistency with the business goal. Boost the team to work collaboratively and actively resolve conflicts.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with peers and provide regular status updates to stakeholders and management team, summarizing issues to key points and actions required.
- Be attuned to the company needs, identify areas of improvement, find root causes and collaborate with all the team /management team to address them.
- Project manage and prioritize teams' work based on urgency and complexity.
- Drive efficiencies in team processes and daily execution.
- Educate internal stakeholders on processes and best practices to achieve results.
- 5+ years of project management experience, ideally with PM certification.
- Previous experience in consultancy is required.
- Experience managing projects of all sizes, including large, complex, cross-functional initiatives.
- Knowledge of and experience with project management methodologies and tools.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Ability to comprehend and deal well with rapid changes and remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty.
- Be able to balance effort across multiple projects and juggling multiple priorities.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).