Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We work in cross-functional teams focused on improving through iteration and gathering information from all members seeking the best experience possible. You’ll join a committed premier league cross-functional team of industry experts that are looking to completely change what having a roommate means.
We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
You are a talented Full-Stack Engineer, self-motivated and passionate. You are hoping to make the world a better place by building the real estate platform of the future. In the process the challenge will help you grow as a multidimensional engineer; you are excited about this opportunity.
You are not afraid to:
- Learn new technologies, and build systems from scratch,
- Participate in small cross-functional teams that challenge your ideas,
- Be part of a fast-paced team governed by our dreams for a better future,
- Collaborate on tasks that go beyond those of your immediate responsibilities, you are a team player!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years of experience with some solid web applications,
- Experience with ReactJS, NodeJS, and Redux for 2+ years.
- Has a genuine passion for creating innovative solutions and enjoys taking ownership of projects end-to-end.
- We take testing seriously. Knowledge in UI testing and end-to-end testing is a big plus.
- Good notions of technologies such as Express JS, Babel, Styled components, NPM etc.
- Able to work comfortably in English.
- Prior experience with AGILE software development even better if Squads.
- You’ve driven your own projects cross-stack, and you are not afraid to wear many hats.
We will <3 you even more if:
- You contribute actively to the open-source community.
- You are a self-driven individual with a motivation for innovation in real-estate.
What we offer
- Work alongside seasoned CTO & VP of Engineering, both ex-Google Leaders who have over 6+ years of software development experience with a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity as well as a very talented technical team eager to revolutionise the real estate industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).