Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
The Ops Specialist is the executive arm of Badi Homes in a city. He will be in charge of coordinating day to day operations such as check-in/check-out, cleaning, key logistics, and maintenance.
The Ops Specialist will be in charge of managing the daily relationship with our service providers, and executing financial control over the operations’ costs.
The Ops Specialist is responsible for solving any issues with our properties or our tenants, using creative solutions, always focusing on delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Own the entire operational cycle.
- Solve issues of any operational type before the tenants check in.
- Understand, deep-dive, control and improve the supply cross-communication and quality to ensure we deliver operational excellence and great customer experience.
- Analyse and reduce the operation’s overhead
- Overall responsibility for the state of our listings
- Coordinate operations vendors and service providers (cleaning, linen, delivery, keys…)
- Budgeting and invoicing
- Keep a detailed inventory of our listings
- Be aware of the state of our listings, and coordinate any maintenance needed as reported by the tenants
- 3+ years of previous experience in similar positions. Start-up experience is a plus.
- Highly fluent in English and Spanish.
- Operations experience in a fast-paced business (hotel, airport/airline, rent-a-car, etc)
- International experience is highly desirable
- Great multitasker
- High attention to detail
- Hands-on problem solver with a “Can-do” attitude
- Can play hardball
- Proficient with excel
- Comfortable with working odd hours or on weekends
- Excel ninja
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!
*This position requires a valid EU Passport/Work Visa