Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented Product designer willing to build an amazing product. Someone capable of coming up with distinctive concepts and ideas through effective and beautiful design. We are in a very intense phase of our product development and your work will have a great impact! We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
We work in cross-functional agile teams (squads) to improve the product though iteration and grooming information from all members seeking the best experience possible.
Within your team you will:
- Create mockups, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs for app and web based on research, user behaviour and UX/UI best practices.
- Collaborate with other squad members as Content Manager, Researcher, Engineers, QA Manager and the Product Owner.
- Put the user on the center of every experience you design based on qualitative and quantitative research insights.
- White board ideas with the squad to design elegant, functional, well thought out and appealing interfaces.
- Work closely with developers to make sure that your visual designs are translated perfectly when coded.
- Collaborate and sync with the design team, exchanging design ideas and best practices.
We are looking for you if you
- Have 2+ years of experience as a product designer in agile cross-functional teams.
- Lead the UX on your squad: user research, mockups, wireframing, prototyping, testing, final designs and implementation.
- Show a great portfolio with some mobile app and web responsive case studies.
- Are up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and methodologies.
- Possess great knowledge of Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite (Abstract is a plus).
- Have a business brain with a strong understanding of product owner needs.
- Prior experience in Agile project management methodologies even better if Squads.
- Knowledge of 5 days sprint design methodology
- Prior experience in Agile project management methodologies even better if Squads
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English and include a PORTFOLIO.
*This position requires a valid EU Passport/Work Visa