Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a highly motivated PR & Communications Specialist based in our HQ in Barcelona to join our Spanish team, helping us build strong relationships with key media and supporting the communication strategy to grow brand awareness amongst our target audience.
- Raise brand awareness in the Spanish Market via high-level placements in consumer media, journals, newspapers, social media, and public stakeholders.
What you’ll work on
- Own the product and brand reputation in the Spanish market.
- Work directly with the GM from Spain to ensure strategic alignment.
- Work with the local PR agency on designing a PR roadmap.
- Support global PR campaigns taking into consideration cultural nuances.
- Build strong relationships with high-level journalists and freelance contributors, establishing badi’s reputation as an industry reference.
- Manage in-bound media inquiries and interview requests.
- Keep track of current trends, issues and news around the real estate industry.
- Actively identify public affairs threats and opportunities in Spain.
- Attend and organise events related to our business to grow our network, and sometimes act as a spokesperson
- Pitch to special contacts during product and brand launch campaigns to expand our media reach.
- Execute creative and content requirements with in-house and/or agency teams associated.
- Plan and execute potential branded content campaigns with the local PR agency and the Marketing Operations Manager in Spain
- Work closely with other departments (Marketing and Sales) to implement and activate all needed comms material for specific campaigns
- Coordination with the Content Manager(s) to manage external agencies who provide us with localised content
- Manage day-to-day social media content for the Spanish market, including content creation, scheduling and posting
Who you'll work with
- You will report directly to the Spanish General Manager
- You will report indirectly to the Head of Communications (in HQ)
What you’ll bring to the table
- 3+ years experience in Public Relations or in a top-tier PR agency
- 1+ years experience in consumer-tech or proptech.
- Previous Experience managing PR agencies
- Native Spanish speaker
- English is a must, and other languages is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An extensive network of journalists and media professionals (Tech or Real Estate Sector)
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
- Ability to inspire agencies to deliver
- Be passionate, strategic, proactive and data-driven
- Strong project management ability to handle tight deadlines
- An entrepreneurial DNA: Willingness to learn and be flexible in an ever-changing startup environment
- A passion for Badi vision to revolutionise the real estate sector.
- Ability to work independently
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices right next to the beach in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid vacation and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applicant must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa.