Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented Junior Data Scientist who aims to further contribute to product development by quantifying, analysing and assessing the entire product flow through the lens of data science. You’ll join a committed premier league team of designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
Within your team you will:
- Work together with the data science team to quantify the whole product flow
- Build behavioral models to understand and quantify the user journey
- Apply projection methods, classification and regression to quantify any product change to come. Map this procedure into business impact.
- Design and perform A/B testing in order to contrast product hypothesis
- Find and communicate data insights to product owners, designers and engineers
- Build visualizations (Dashboards) with Looker in order to convey data insights from all points above
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have at least 1+ years of professional experience as a data scientist working on product analytics or machine learning
- Have a solid knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with Python. Having worked with Jupyter notebooks and Colab is a plus.
- Are good at transforming data insights into product actions
- Are familiar with Looker and Tableau
- Have good a well-organized workflow
- Communicate very well in English (Spanish and Catalan are a plus, but not required)
- Learning by doing attitude
- Interest in data engineering and data analytics
- Follow clean code practices
- Follow Agile principles
We will <3 you even more if
- You contribute actively to the open source community.
- Active participant/speaker at meetups and conferences in the data analytics community.
What we offer
- Work alongside and learn from a very talented and dedicated data team led by our CDO, Guillem Pons, a restless scientist specialised in the economics of social interaction with a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices right next to the beach in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid vacation and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applicant must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa.