Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented Senior Data Analyst/Data Warehouse expert who is looking to build a solid and scalable data infrastructure and analytical environment. You’ll join a committed premier league team of designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
Within your team you will:
- Work together with Data Engineers and Data Scientists on defining and improving the scalability of our current Data Warehouse
- Identify processes, resources and tools that improve productivity, performance and enable deeper, more scalable solutions
- Take strategic decisions in terms of how to organize our data visualizations, thinking on reusability and self-service analysis in mind
- Deal with stakeholders to scale methodologies and processes between data analytics and other departments
- Perform ad-hoc queries and data insights for all departments of the company (CX, Sales, Marketing and leadership)
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have over 5+ years of professional experience as a data analyst working on data warehouse design, implementation and analytics
- Have a solid knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc) and data structures (Snowflake, Star, Kimball, Inmon, etc).
- Have 2+ years of experience working with GCP and/or AWS
- Are a master of transforming metrics definition to data models
- Are comfortable working with BI and data visualization tools such as Looker and Tableau
- Have good a well-organized workflow
- Communicate very well in English (Spanish and Catalan are a plus, but not required)
- Experience working with Python
- Experience working with Big Data solutions
- Experience with NoSQL systems
- Have worked on an online marketplace before and you are comfortable with marketplace analysis and metrics nature
- Experience leading projects and teams
We will <3 you even more if
- You contribute actively to the open source community.
- Active participant/speaker at meetups and conferences in the data analytics community.
What we offer
- Work alongside a very talented and dedicated data team led by our CDO, Guillem Pons, a restless scientist specialised in the economics of social interaction with a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!
*This position requires a valid EU Passport/Work Visa