Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We work in cross-functional teams focused on improving through iteration and grooming information from all members seeking the best experience possible. You’ll join a committed premier league cross-functional team of designers, engineers, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators.
We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
You are a talented Software Engineer, self-motivated and passionate. You are hoping to make the world a better place by building the real estate platform of the future. In the process the challenge will help you grow as a multidimensional engineer; you are excited about this opportunity.
You are not afraid to:
- Rotate through different parts of the product, learning new technologies,
- Participate in small cross-functional teams that challenge your ideas,
- Be part of a fast-paced team governed by our dreams for a better future,
- Collaborate on tasks that go beyond those of your immediate responsibilities, you are a team player!
What we offer
- Work alongside seasoned CTO & VP of Engineering, both ex-Google Leaders who have over 6+ years of software development experience with a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity as well as a very talented technical team eager to revolutionize the real estate industry.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact on our product and ultimately our users.
- 23 days of paid vacation.
- 15 days of remote work per year
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance.
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 18 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strong collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a BSc or MSc in CS or equivalent,
- At least 2+ yrs of experience in the industry,
- Experience with at least two of the following: web or mobile application development, machine learning, developing large software systems, security software development, ruby restless APIs and/or see our stack!
- Able to work comfortably in English.
- Prior experience with AGILE software development even better if Squads.
- You’ve driven your own projects from idea to completion.
We will <3 you even more if:
- You contribute actively to the open-source community.
- Active participant/speaker at meet-ups and conferences in any Software Engineering community.
*Applicant must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa.