Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
Our UX team is looking for an experienced UX Researcher who is willing to join a passionate and very collaborative team, whose main goal is to build a product aligned to users needs and expectations, finding the balance between business strategy, OKRs and a delightful user experience.
We work in a fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance.
As part of the UX team you will:
- Plan and conduct user-centric design research considering users needs and goals, suggesting methods and techniques that suits better for each context
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and features and functionality workshops.
- Synthesise qualitative, quantitative, and customer support data to guide product decisions and drive change by translating your research insights into actionable recommendations.
- Work with designers to create concepts based on business requirements and research findings.
- Identify new tools and methods to increase efficiency in research activities, and new opportunities to expand their value to other teams
We’re looking for you if:
- You have a strong understanding of usability and user experience principles, including extensive knowledge in research design and qualitative-quantitative methods applied in a startup environment.
- You have conducted UX Research for multiple successful digital products.
- You can be a driving force of user research by identifying research needs on the teams, planning, defining, conducting and reporting findings of all conducted research. A portfolio to show us what have you been doing in the past would be great.
- You have the ability to work in an Agile, lean environment with quick iterative research, collaborating actively with others in a cross-functional manner
- You have experience partnering with business and data science specialists for learning exchange, based on a solid experience with digital products.
- You possess high proficiency in English and Spanish (grammar, spelling and vocabulary).
- You can be motivated and inspiring; always pushing for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Degree in Cognitive Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Sociology, Anthropology or related comparable experience.
- Ability to brainstorm, sketch ideas, create wireframes and quick prototypes is a plus
What we offer:
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact on our product and ultimately our users.
- 23 days of paid vacation.
- 15 days of remote work per year
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance.
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strong collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!
*This position requires a valid EU Passport/Work Visa