Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented professional to join our Customer Experience team to help us to build strong relationships with our users by creating innovative ideas to increase their engagement and at the same time, to help us to improve our product based on their feedback.
We are looking for a hands-on, multitasking professional to work on the ground with our users and translate their needs into business strategies. Are you a people person with great communication and interpersonal skills? Do you empathise with people’s needs and enjoy coming up with ideas to? Do you want to hone your project management skills? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Provide an extraordinary customer experience to our users by phone, email or chat
- Manage and analyse customer feedback from multiple channels, e.g. NPS, ratings & reviews, surveys, interviews, inbound customer interactions, etc,. to generate insights on customers' pain points and map them across the customer journey
- Collaborate in a wide variety of projects involving the CX team
- Educate users about platform and supporting Listers to improve the quality of their publications and content offering additional services
- Detect areas of improvements for projects and take actions
- Supporting the rest of the Operations team when needed
- Fluent in English and Spanish (other European languages are a plus)
- Great adaptability working in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Previous knowledge using Excel is a must!
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to create and maintain trustful relationships with clients.
- Proven ability to think like a customer and understand their needs.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices right next to the beach in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid vacation and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applicant must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa.