Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer looking to join a committed premier league team of designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
We work in cross-functional teams to improve the product through iteration and grooming information from all members seeking the best experience possible. Within your team you will:
- Actively participate in the design, development, and delivery of user-facing features.
- Assess the need to learn and employ new technologies.
- You will learn how a well-structured application that handles over 1.5M users works and tackle its challenges.
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have a genuine passion for creating high-quality user experience working closely with our product owners, UI/UX designers and talented team of engineers.
- Have 2+ years of experience with some solid web applications.
- We take testing seriously. Knowledge in UI testing and end-to-end testing is a big plus.
- Good notions of technologies such as ReactJS, NodeJS, Express JS, Redux, Babel, Styled components, NPM etc.
- Can communicate to your teammates with full professional proficiency in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimisation best practices and techniques.
We will <3 you even more if:
- You contribute actively to the open source community.
What we offer
- Work alongside a seasoned CTO ex-Google Leader who has over 6+ years of Agile software development experience with a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity as well as a very talented technical team eager to revolutionise the real estate industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!