Here at Badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and people oriented Customer Experience Specialist, passionate in delivering first class service to our users under the highest quality standards. Our CX team is focused in building strong relationships with our users community by providing tailored support to created delighted customers! Are you an energetic, hands-on, people person with great communication and interpersonal skills? Then this may be your job!
- Providing support to customer by phone, email, and chat.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and positive user experience
- Understanding the needs of customers through questioning and data collection.
- Proposing new ways to improve our service, product, and processes.
- Assistance to sales department when necessary.
- Fluency in English, Spanish and one more language is a must (Italian, French or German)!
- No more than 2 years of Customer service experience in contact centres or face to face.
- Listening and communicative skills.
- Positive and resilient attitude.
- Ability to adapt easily to product and procedure changes.
- Demonstrates initiative to handle tasks independently.
- Experience working in international / multi-cultural environments.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices right next to the beach in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid vacation and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applicant must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa.