Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are seeking an analytical, process and data-driven professional to join a young and passionate team with the goal of reshaping the real estate market worldwide. In order to succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven and task-oriented, have a passion for learning and engaging with new cultures, and a desire to build a business from the ground up.
- Analysis of main metrics with vision over the medium- and long- term.
- Cross-market comparison and validation. Market growth analytics.
- Market research at both competitors and macro/micro level.
- Responsible for the analytics insights to different departments.
- Coordinate with data analysts and data engineers to have the necessary data for the analysis.
- Coordinate with General Managers of different countries in order to support them on various analysis. Global vision of the business and proactively identifying potential problems providing solutions.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects and presentations for Management Team and Investors.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 years of experience in top consulting companies or having worked in an analytics, ops or finance department.
- Previous experience in fast-growing tech start-up is a plus.
- Proven experience in operations, marketing, processes and analytics.
- Strong analytical thinker and proactive attitude with superior problem-solving skills.
- LEGEND at Excel and PowerPoint skills and comfortable with analysing vast amounts of data.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, exceptionally well organized and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong strategic planning and effective project management skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-changing, early stage environment.
- Having a great feeling with our core values:
o Passion is at the heart of our company, innovation is our nature.
o We are entrepreneurs, we do more with less.
o We move fast and we are determined to deliver, we execute .
o We hold ourselves accountable for either success or failure.
o We build awesome and beautiful experiences, design is not a luxury.
o Badi is a brand and we define it through our love for our users and our product.
o We are committed to greatness, we make an impact.
o We enjoy what we do, we have fun and we are true to ourselves and others.
Does it look like the job for you? What are you waiting for? Apply now! Applications must be submitted in English and include cover letter.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free gym-for-less membership
- Fresh fruit and coffee
- Cozy offices right next to the beach in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Mediterranean
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid vacation and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish)
PLEASE NOTE - You must have a valid EU passport/working visa to be considered for this position.