Here at Badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Look no further! Badi is looking for dynamic Senior Sales Account to join our new project and help launch our new business line. You will be part of a brand new team and report directly to the Head of Sales.
- You will be be in charge of your market with the objective of understanding how it works and who the main real estate players are
- You will be responsible for both B2B and B2C market in your region. You will have to build relationships with property managers, Landlords and other professionals of the real estate sector
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs
- Your will be inside the B2B and B2C market and you will have to contact potential leads and connect with them
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Analyse and research our target customer to choose the best possible approach
- Participate in the creation of strategy to improve quality and quantity of contacts
- You will also be the main contact of your client once acquired. You will help him improve revenue
- Collaborate with all other teams for day to day needs
- If your region reaches a certain size, you will also lead a team of sales / account managers
- Experience in a result-driven Sales environment
- Fluent in English and German. Spanish is a big plus.
- Ability to negotiate and build relationships
- Ability to maintain and focus on long term relationships
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work within a multicultural team and fast changing environment
- Previous experience in a Start-up is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free gym-for-less membership
- Fresh fruit and coffee
- Cozy offices right next to the beach in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Mediterranean
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid vacation and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish)
PLEASE NOTE - You must have a valid EU passport/working visa to be considered for this position.