Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented CRM Manager with the ability to drive high-performance CRM campaigns. The performance team is fully dedicated to run user acquisition and retention digital marketing campaigns across app and web through multiple online channels. The main objective is to develop Badi’s engagement and retention strategy to maximize the customer lifecycle.
As a member of the team you will:
- Identify the needs in terms of CRM tools and lead the implementation
- Ensure a coherent communication towards our users across Marketing, Product and CX.
- Work together with the creative and communication team to coordinate email templates, visuals and messaging.
- Analyze our user base and define our users’ personas to provide a personalized communication
- Manage email, push notifications, in-app messages and SMS campaigns to build a strong relationship with our users
- Analyze the results and provide actionable insights to increase our user engagement & retention
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have at least 4 years of hands-on experience in CRM
- Have a clear understanding of the customer life cycle in terms of activation, engagement, retention and churn and are able to transform insights into optimization strategies
- Have experience working with engineering teams to drive technical projects
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Are proactive, detail-oriented and a good team player
- Have HTML and CSS expertise
- Speak English fluently
We will <3 you even more if you:
- Have a proven experience both in B2C and B2B
- Have knowledge of mobile app ecosystem
What we offer:
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact on our product and ultimately our users
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing user base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 16 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits: 23 days of holidays, Training budget, flexible payment plan (Health insurance, Ticket Restaurant, Transportation) Gym, Yoga, Fresh fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!
- Applications must be submitted in English
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position