Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented UX Writer to help us set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touch points. We are in a very intensive phase of our product development and your work will have a great impact! We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
We work in cross-functional teams to improve the product though iteration and grooming information from all members seeking the best experience possible. Within your team you will:
- Help create a voice and tone across the product and give consistency and context for our users.
- Use writing and editing skills to write UI text that facilitates user navigation, user interface copy as well onboarding, error messages, instructional materials, and other components of the end-to-end user experience.
- Collaborate with other team members as Product Designers, UX Researchers, UX Designers, and Product Owners.
- Define the content strategy for a given product and write clear and concise content across multiple touch points (including product names, labels and navigational elements, emails, tutorials, marketing pages, and notifications).
- Work with translation teams. Making sure content localisation best practices are followed and a unified voice is maintained across different languages
- Acting as the point of contact and source of expertise for user experience writing and suggesting ways to improve existing processes
- Collaborate and sync with the design team, exchanging design ideas and best practices
We are looking for you if you:
- Know the importance of creating clear flows and consistent experiences while making sure that all user interactions are initiated with the same voice.
- Have a native or near-native level of English (other EU languages are a plus!)
- Can show an impressive portfolio gathered over 3+ years of solid experience in product teams as a UX writer.
- Are up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Are highly curious, you value the importance of user research and you learn through experimentation and testing. If something isn't working, you adapt and improve
- Have experience understanding wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate design ideas
- Have the ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Are capable of following through original ideas from concept to the final hand-off to engineering.
- A degree in English, Psychology, Design, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, HCI or any area that emphasizes storytelling and strategic thinking
What we offer:
- This is the chance to have a huge impact on our product, our company and ultimately, our users working alongside a very talented technical team eager to revolutionize the real estate industry.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact in our product and ultimately our users
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strong collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including flexible payment plan (Ticket Restaurant, transportation, health insurance) gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).