Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented Junior iOS Engineer looking to build a very solid and responsive iOS app. You’ll join a committed premier league team of designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
We work in cross-functional teams to improve the product though iteration and grooming information from all members seeking the best experience possible. Within your team you will:
- Participate groomings to define future features and improvements.
- Write quality code to ship new features in our native mobile app.
- Work on bug fixes and improvements in our codebase.
- Refactor the existing code to improve the performance and maintainability.
- Monitor platform-related trends and new features.
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have over 1 year of professional experience as an iOS developer and good Swift programming skills
- Have knowledge of the latest iOS technologies such as URLRequest, Push notifications, Deeplinks, UIStackView, Autolayout...
- Are comfortable working with OOP best practises and iOS architectures (VIPER preferably)
- Communicate very well in English (Spanish is a plus, but not required).
- Good unit and UI testing skills as well as being good with writing testable code
- Proven track record of developing apps published on the App Store
- Passionate about what you do - you follow the latest trends in programming and mobile product developments
What we offer:
- Work alongside a CTO ex-Googler who has 6+ years of Agile software development experience with a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity as well as a very talented technical team eager to revolutionize the real estate industry.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact in our product and ultimately our users
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strong collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
- Applications must be submitted in English
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position