Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
If you are someone who is looking to shoot for the stars, then you should join the rocket ship!
We are looking for a passionate Content & Community Manager to join the Marketing team. The ideal candidate has to have a self-motivated, versatile and driven mindset to be able to take charge of multiple rewarding/engaging projects. You’ll bring your cheerful, welcoming and think-outside-the-box personality to work harmoniously across different departments.
You’ll be the lead to define clear email & social media strategies, develop engaging content, emails initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and many other new projects/ideas that you’ll bring on board. You will be become a badi ambassador and represent badi’s voice through all the online and offline channels.
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you!
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Create content for different social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin) and analyse KPI
- Working closely with an external SEO agency and follow-up results
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy (Newsletters, Landing pages, Social media, Medium)
- Manage blog content (Wordpress) & Analyse monthly performance (Google Analytics)
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism or a related field.
- Native English speaker- Good command of Spanish, French or German is a plus
- 1-2 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content that provokes engagement.
- Blogging experience (Wordpress- Medium)
- Strong leadership qualities.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!