Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
At central services we collaborate and distribute resources between all departments, so
everyone can achieve its goals. We have our focus in understanding how Badi is performing and letting everyone with the tools they need to achieve their goals, so we as a company can achieve ours. We are looking for a talented in-house legal counsel looking to join our team and start from scratch a whole new department. You’ll join a committed premier league team of analysts, designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
We are a committed team working hard to drive Badi to its next stage.
- Manage all the commercial agreements and contractual negotiations for the growth and sales teams
- Support the finance team on legal compliance and regulatory affairs.
- Help with the supplier on-boarding process by reviewing supplier contracts, identifying potential liabilities and evaluating the potential negative impacts to Badi
- Advise internal departments on legal parameters (i.e. marketing, customer support, sales, etc.)
- Take charge of analysing and implementing legal processes within Badi
- Support Finance, Data and CX with the implementation of GDPR compliance processes and policies
- End to end responsibility for the implementation of a tool to control legal obligations assumed by Badi
- Review all contracts and client terms of business to ensure full compliance and ensure no direct liabilities will threaten Badi
- Work closely with appointed lawyers and legal advisors
- Assist Finance in implementation of projects from a legal perspective (example opening new offices)
- Support Finance on legal aspects towards shareholder requirements
- Strong written and analytical capability
- 3 years in legal practice, preferably in similar roles
- Perfect written and spoken Spanish & English
- Proven work experience in a legal position
- Openness to learning new tools
- Understand the big picture of the company and its product strategy
- A Law Degree, preferably with a double degree in business
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!