Here at Badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
Do you aim high? Are you a team player? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Look no further! Badi is looking for dynamic Senior Sales Account to join our new project and help launch our new business line. You will be part of a brand new team and report directly to the Head of Sales.
- Be in charge of sales in the UK market, driving forward our sales strategy
- Be responsible for the B2B and B2C market in your region. You will build relationships with property managers, professional landlords, estate agencies and real estate investors.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs
- Have a deep understanding of the B2C and B2B market, conduct research and carry out initial reach out to suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Analyse and research our target customer to choose the best possible approach
- Participate in the creation of strategy to improve quality and quantity of contacts
- You will also be the main contact of your client once acquired. You will help him improve revenue.
- Collaborate with all other teams for day to day needs
- If your region reaches a certain size, you will also lead a team of sales / account managers
- Experience in a result-driven Sales environment
- Fluent in English. Spanish and other languages are a plus.
- Ability to negotiate and build relationships
- Ability to maintain and focus on long term relationships
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work within a multicultural team and fast changing environment
- Previous experience in a Start-up is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Gym subsidies
- Central WeWork offices in London
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Occasional travel to our HQ in sunny Barcelona!
*Applicant must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa.