Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented Data Analyst with the ability to apply the scientific method for the growth/performance team. The Data team was built on an early stage of Badi and since then, our main goal has been to assist every department with all the data they need for decision-making.
The performance/growth team is fully dedicated to run all kinds of marketing campaigns as well as understanding the user journey within Badi, they are the core of our growth strategy worldwide for both supply and demand in the marketplace.
As a member of the growth team you will:
- Participate in the decision making for growth-related issues.
- Get your hands dirty on improving the way we retrieve data from different sources.
Assist the team with SQL queries, marketing analytics, and data insights.
- Apply statistical methods to constantly improve the way we measure performance marketing and growth. Work together with engineers on developing the best tracking from all data providers.
- Better integrate marketing and product data into our data warehouse.
- Build fast data visualizations from all obtained results and provide insights to the growth/performance team.
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have an analytical thinking and a proactive attitude. In our team communication is key!
- Have real SQL expertise (2+ years of experience). Proven knowledge of other query languages is also important
- Have a proven knowledge of performance marketing analytics (Adjust, Appsflyer, Criteo, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Have a Degree in a quantitative field (Physics, engineering, economics, etc.)
We will <3 you even more if:
- Have a proven knowledge of Tableau and data visualization
- Basic python skills applied to software development
What we offer:
- Work alongside our CDO, Guillem Pons, a restless scientist specialized in the economics of social interaction with a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity as well as a very talented data team eager to revolutionize the real estate industry.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact on our product and ultimately our users
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 16 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits: 23 days of holidays, flexible payment plan (Health insurance, Ticket Restaurant, Transportation) Gym, Yoga, Fresh fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).