Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented Senior Product designer willing build an amazing product. Someone capable of coming up with distinctive concepts and ideas through effective and beautiful design. We are in a very intense phase of our product development and your work will have a great impact! We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
We work in cross-functional agile teams (squads) to improve the product though iteration and grooming information from all members seeking the best experience possible. Within your team you will:
- Create wireframes and visual designs for app and website based on research, user behaviour and UX best practices.
- Collaborate with other team members as UX Writers, Researchers, UI Designers and Product Owners.
- Make design decisions based on insights over opinions.
- White board ideas with the squad to design elegant, functional, well thought out and appealing interfaces.
- Work closely with developers to make sure that your visual designs are translated perfectly when coded.
- Collaborate and sync with the design team, exchanging design ideas and best practices
We are looking for you if you:
- Have proven experience designing beautifully crafted, well researched products - mobile apps and web projects. We're keen to see iteration on the same product over time and not just a one-time delivery.
- Can show an impressive portfolio.
- Are up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Possess excellent knowledge of Sketch, Abstract, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have experience understanding wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate design ideas
- Have the ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Are capable of following through original ideas from concept to the final hand-off to engineering.
- Knowledge of 5 days sprint design methodology
- Prior experience in Agile project management methodologies even better if Squads
What we offer: