Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented Performance Marketing Executive with the ability to drive high-performance SEM campaigns. The performance team is fully dedicated to run user acquisition and retention digital marketing campaigns across app and web through multiple online channels. The main objective is to develop the most cost-effective SEM strategy for Badi’s marketplace.
As a member of the team you will:
- Work closely with our PPC Specialist in the execution and optimisation of user acquisition campaigns across different marketing channels including Google Ads, Bing, Apple Search Ads and Retargeting
- Provide support in the execution and optimisation of digital brand awareness campaigns in Youtube and Programmatic
- Build reports to present the performance of the marketing channels and work with the PPC Specialist to spot trends and identify key areas of improvement.
- Assist in the creation of ad copy by generating ideas and helping in the coordination of the creation of visual assets and copies
We're looking for you if:
- You have 1-2 years of relevant online media experience (SEM, Paid Display or Programmatic)
- You are extremely passionate about numbers and the digital marketing world.
- You possess excellent analytical and communicative skills: you enjoy working with numbers and consider yourself an excel expert.
- You have a desire to learn and improve in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a proactive, intelligent, organized, and motivated person!
- You have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics or other relevant fields
- You are also able to communicate fluently in English (other European languages are a plus!)
What we offer:
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact on our product and ultimately our users
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing user base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 16 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits: 23 days of holidays, flexible payment plan (Health insurance, Ticket Restaurant, Transportation) Gym, Yoga, Fresh fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!
- Application must be submitted in English
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position