Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for our new Office Manager to take care of our amazing team and offices in Barcelona. A super enthusiastic, fun and amicable person that loves to work with people and has exceptional organisation and coordination skills.
The Office Manager is the first person that employees and guests meet when visiting Badi, this is why you will have to be a great ambassador of the culture and values of the company. The ideal candidate will love the startup environment and go above and beyond the call of duty to support us in creating a great place to work.
The main responsibilities include:
- Being ambassador of the Badi culture and values and transmit it internally and externally.
- Creating an amazing environment and atmosphere to work in the office.
- Managing general functionalities of the office, ensuring the perfect state and appearance of the facilities.
- Managing and maintaining inventory of all office supplies.
- Greeting visitors and answering incoming calls.
- In charge of the travel policy implementation and travel arrangements: booking flights, hotels, others.
- Helping foreign new employees in relocating to the city (paperwork, apartment search, etc.)
- Organisation of events, conferences, off-sites and external meet-ups.
- Assisting HR with on-boarding and new hire orientation.
- Managing candidate experience.
- Supporting all teams in general administrative tasks.
- Proactively looking for ways to improve the well-being of the people in the office and seeking solutions to existing problems as well as predicting future problems before they happen.
- Minimum FPII degree in administration or similar.
- 3+ years experience as office manager or similar role in international/ multicultural companies.
- Advanced written and spoken level of English and Spanish
- Another European language is a plus.
- Proficiency with computer software, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Tech savvy person.
- Leader in positivity, resourcefulness, and problem-solving.
- Great ability to build strong relationship with people with different personalities.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!