Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our finance team as a Accounting Clerk. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast moving company in a time of exciting growth. Are you a self-starter person with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail? Then this may be the job for you!
- Main company based in SPAIN.
- Holding company in USA.
- Subsidiary in UK.
- Bookkeeping of the 3 group companies.
- Weekly reporting of individual and consolidated Balance, P&L and Cashflow
- Give support to the team in establishing the reporting structure between group companies.
- Lead integrations of new revenue streams into the ERP system.
- Coordinate external advisors (auditing, tax).
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting or similar role
- Knowledge of excel is a must
- Advanced English spoken and written
- Knowledge of Navision is mandatory
- Analytical thinker with superior problem solving skills
- Exceptionally well organised
- Demonstrates initiative to handle tasks independently
- Experience working in international / multi - cultural environments
- Excellent teamwork skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!
What you'll find when working at Badi
REMOTE WORKAt the moment, our team is working remotely but our offices in Barcelona remain available for any employees that wish to use them on a part-time or full-time basis.
CAREER PATHThe freedom to push the boundaries of your role and the opportunity to actively contribute to a company that is on the mission to become the new generation rental marketplace 🚀
DIVERSITYJoin a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages, and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment. 🇪🇸 🇵🇹🇦🇷🇮🇹🇫🇷🇵🇱☘️🇷🇺🇻🇪🇩🇴
WORK-LIFE BALANCEFlexible working hours, short Fridays, and special attention to work-life balance ⚖️ 23 days of paid holidays + extra day off for your birthday.
EXTRA PERKSGym-Basic Membership and/or Health insurance. Access to a flexible benefits scheme with restaurants and transportation.
At Badi, we shift the traditional and outdated way of renting to a more human, modern, and disruptive approach thanks to AI, Data, and UX. Bottom line, we help people to rent rooms and apartments that are good for them.
It's why we come to work every day.
As honesty is part of our foundation, we can’t hide that the pandemic has left some scars over.
Whilst changing strategies and team transformation have been enforced, we can say that we were supportive of one another, as we all faced uncertainty.
We have succeeded in turning pain into rocket fuel as a team (#Weareubuntu) because we believe in our mission and vision to become the new generation rental marketplace.
It´s an exciting time to become a badi.
Our numbers are promising, we have made profound changes in our product and operations strategy and are counting on each member of the team to make our business model take off.
We’re on a mission to become the new generation rental marketplace by offering a more honest, transparent and personalised rental experience to our worldwide community.
We shift the traditional and outdated way of renting to a more human, modern and disruptive approach by satisfying everyone involved in the process thanks to the power of AI, Data and UX.
Founded in 2015 in Barcelona by Carlos Pierre, Badi helps city dwellers rent and find flats securely without the friction of endless phone calls, emails and flat viewings.
Experts in creating meaningful connections, much faster than a human would be able to, Badi plays a pivotal role in the future of the rental property industry and is on its way to become the most social, progressive and state-of-the art rental marketplace in the world by 2025.
Since launch, Badi has successfully matched more than 6M people around the world and has reached a milestone of 600,000 rental listings. Backed by $46 million from US and international investors including Spark Capital, Goodwater Capital and Mangrove Capital Partners, Badi is one of the fastest-growing Proptech startups in Spain.
Secure, transparent and user-friendly, wherever there’s a flat to rent, there’s Badi.
Loading application form