Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technology, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for an Android Engineer looking to build a state-of-the art android app. You’ll join a committed premier league team of designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
We work in cross-functional teams to improve the product though iteration and grooming information from all members seeking the best experience possible. Within your team you will:
- Participate in the decision making for the related feature.
- Write high quality code to ship new features in our native mobile app.
- Refactor the existing code to improve the performance and maintainability.
- Manage the app delivery process (Play Store).
- Monitor platform-related trends and new features.
We are looking for someone who
- Has 3+ years of experience with native Android development (Java/Kotlin) demonstrated with a few android apps carefully crafted with Material principles in mind.
- A toolbelt of the latest technologies such as Dagger, Kotlin, Retrofit and RxJava
- Really appreciates the importance of good practices such as: Reactive Programming, Clean Code, SOLID principles...perhaps more!
- Experience building software with a focus on testability - Test/Behavior Driven Development
- Professional proficiency in English (Spanish and Catalan are a plus, but not required).
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Prior experience with AGILE software development even better if Squads.
- Knowledge of Model-View-Presenter
We will <3 you even more if
- You contribute actively to the open source community.
- Active participant/speaker at meet-ups and conferences in the Android community.
What we offer
- Work alongside a very senior CTO ex-Googler who has 6+ years of Agile software development experience with a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity as well as a very talented technical team eager to revolutionise the real estate industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location of sunny Barcelona with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role
- 23 days of paid holiday and 15 days for remote work
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Join a diverse bunch from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
*Applications must be submitted in English!