Here at badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are currently seeking a high-motivated, creative and analytical Marketing Coordinator as we grow badi in London. In this role, you will report to the General Manager of the city and contribute to the success of our expansion in the local market.
In order to succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven and task-oriented. We are looking for people with a hustler mentality, who are willing to play their part in building this business from the ground up.
- Develop and implement effective marketing growth strategies in London
- Manage and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, including performance and offline marketing channels
- Lead local guerilla and creative marketing campaigns (e.g. events, activations)
- Facilitate our collaboration with our partner PR agencies
- Help build a ‘badi community’ in London through hosting meetups and events
- Perform analysis to understand how we can best accelerate growth and have a deep understanding of our user base and metrics in the market
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and users to ensure product-market fit
- Help build the user experience journey to ensure all customers have a great experience
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Adapt the general business model of badi to be locally and culturally relevant while maintaining consistency on the market
- Contribute to growth strategies of driving both demand and supply in London
- Develop a constant pulse for competitors’ marketing activities
- Liaise with central HQ team in Barcelona and all relevant stakeholders & functions
- Contribute to the overall global success of our Company
Requirements and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of marketing / communications experience in a fast-growing tech startup
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field in a top-tier university preferred
- Proven experience in marketing, communications, operations or business strategy
- Analytical thinker with superior problem solving skills
- Strong Excel skills and comfortable with analysing and manipulating data
- Exceptionally well organised and driven by success
- Strong strategic planning and effective project management skills
- Hustler mentality - ability to get things done and effective at multitasking
- Comfortable in a fast-changing, early stage environment
- Ability to work autonomously and handle high levels of responsibility
- Excellent communicator with all teams across the business
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Native English speaker (other languages a plus)
- Willingness to travel to HQ in Barcelona from time to time
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to help to build the local communities of London from scratch.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great
- The chance to make a real impact in a fast growing start-up!