Here at Badi we are on a mission to create a product that people love! We use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We are looking for a talented Product Owner looking to use their strategic vision to help build product features and take our product to a next level. We are in a very intense phase of our product development and your work will have a great impact! We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance.
We work in cross-functional teams to improve the product though iteration and grooming information from all members seeking the best experience possible. Within your team you will:
- Understand Badi’s strategic and competitive position to deliver a product that is recognised as best in the industry
- Be responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific product category
- Identify new market opportunities and capture ideas for product
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on product priorities leading to execution
- Manage the full life-cycle: ideation, research, design, development and launch
- Lead product development working shoulder to shoulder with a world-class team of developers, designers and data analysts
We are looking for you if you:
- Have gained over 4 years experience in the field, and at least 2 years of experience as Product Owner for innovative start-ups
- Have high business acumen, are data-driven and have an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving
- Possess excellent oratory skills - ability to inspire, motivate, and build relations with different departments
- Ability to work through ambiguity and take impactful decisions fast - make the complex, simple
- Impeccable communication skills in English, and fluency in Spanish and/or other European languages is a plus
- Payment gateway experience (big plus!)
- Marketplace experience
- Prior experience in Agile project management methodologies even better if Squads
What we offer:
- Join a squad that will be leading our most ambitious initiative to date! This is a chance to have a huge impact on our product, our company and ultimately our user working alongside a very talented technical team eager to revolutionize the real estate industry.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact on our product and ultimately our users
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
*This position requires a valid EU passport/Working Visa.