At Badi, we shift the traditional and outdated way of renting to a more human, modern, and disruptive approach thanks to AI, Data, and UX. Bottom line, we help people to rent rooms and flats that are a good fit for them. It's why we come to work every day.
As honesty is part of our foundation, we can’t hide that the pandemic has left some scars over. Whilst changing strategies and team transformation have been enforced, we can say that we were supportive of one another, as we all faced uncertainty.
We have succeeded in turning pain into rocket fuel as a team (#Weareubuntu) because we believe in our mission and vision to become the new generation rental marketplace.
It is an exciting time to become a badi: Our numbers are promising, we have made profound changes in our product and operations strategy, and are counting on each member of the team to make our business model take off.
Do you aim high? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support, and build a rewarding and thriving career? Look no further! Badi is looking for a dynamic Senior Sales Executive to join our team.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be the spearhead of Badi B2B Sales in Madrid. You will be in charge of growing the B2B portfolio of the market. First, by identifying high-value B2B partners and getting them to know Badi through a well-crafted pitch, you´ll analyze their portfolio and project expected revenues. Second, by focusing on moving each lead through our sales process. Third, by helping onboard and launch clients.
In every aspect of this role, you will be evaluated on your ability to drive effective data analysis to improve the processes. There is a high likelihood of traveling domestically when meeting clients, attending events, and launching larger partnerships.
As a Senior Sales Executive you will:
- Own the entire sales cycle.
- Be in charge of your market with the objective of understanding how it works and who the main real estate players are.
- Be responsible for the B2B market in Madrid. You will have to build relationships with investment real estate agencies, funds, family offices, SOCIMIs, and other professionals in the real estate sector.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs.
- Contact and meet leads.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Analyze and research our target customer to choose the best possible approach.
- If your region reaches a certain size, also lead a team of salespeople.
- Overall responsibility for the sales pipeline.
- Articulate Badis’ value proposition to C-Level executives.
- Generate, nurture, meet and close deals with key B2B players.
- Evolve the pitch and relay client needs to the appropriate teams.
- Be the first line of quality control, in order to have the best supply in the city.
Your ideal experience
- 3+ years of previous experience in similar positions. Start-up experience is a plus.
- Highly fluent in English and Spanish.Sales experience in a real estate business.
- Analytical thinking & proficient with excel.
- High attention to detail and hands-on attitude.
- Disciplined and persistent.
- Silver-tongued and good negotiator.
- Can play hardball.
How we’ll take care of you
- Competitive Salary 30.000 €-40.000 € p.a. depending on experience and stock option package.
- Our offices in Barcelona will remain available for any employee who wishes to use them part-time or full-time.
- The freedom to push the boundaries of your role and the opportunity to actively contribute to a company that is revolutionizing the real estate industry for the better.
- 23 days of paid holidays + extra day off for your birthday.
- Flexible working hours, short Fridays, and special attention to work-life balance.
- Gym- Basic Membership and/ or Health insurance.
- Access to a flexible benefits scheme with restaurants and transportation.
- And last but not least, join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages, and family statuses in a strongly collaborative environment
Applications must be submitted in English
Badi is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity: We have people from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages, and family statuses. We’re interested in your skills, your talent, your potential, and nothing else.