We are Badi, a global solution for urban living solving a world-class problem of housing shortage through our AI-powered online booking platform, that provides users with a seamless and secure room rental experience, all over the world.
We work in cross-functional teams focused on improving through iteration and grooming information from all members seeking the best experience possible. You’ll join a committed premier league cross-functional team of designers, engineers, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators.
We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
You are a talented Mobile Software Engineer, self-motivated and passionate. You are hoping to make the world a better place by building the real estate platform of the future. In the process the challenge will help you grow as a multidimensional engineer; you are excited about this opportunity.
You are not afraid to
- Rotate through different parts of the product, learning new technologies,
- Participate in small cross-functional teams that challenge your ideas,
- Be part of a fast-paced team governed by our dreams for a better future,
- Collaborate on tasks that go beyond those of your immediate responsibilities, you are a team player!
We are looking for someone who
- Has a BSc or MSc in CS or equivalent,
- At least 2+ yrs of experience in the industry,
- Experience with native iOS, Android development or both. And possibly one of the following: machine learning, developing large software systems, security software development, ruby restless APIs. Make sure to check our stack!
- Able to work comfortably in English.
- Prior experience with AGILE software development even better if Squads.
- You’ve driven your own projects from idea to completion.
We will <3 you even more if
- You contribute actively to the open-source community.
- Active participant/speaker at meet-ups and conferences in any Software Engineering community.
What we offer
- Cozy offices in a fantastic central location of sunny Barcelona with views of the Cathedral.
- Transparent and informative weekly team meetings on Tuesday morning
- The freedom to push the boundaries giving you the space to innovate and propose new projects outside of your role
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours, short Fridays and special attention to work-life balance
- Andjoy - Basic Membership and/ or Cigna insurance
- Substitute part of your salary with products for fiscal benefits (Retribución flexible). - Short Fridays all year round
Application must be submitted in English.
Badi is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity: We have people from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages, and family statuses. We’re interested in your skills, your talent, your potential, and nothing else.