We are Badi, a global solution for urban living solving a world-class problem of housing shortage through our AI-powered online booking platform, that provides users with a seamless and secure room rental experience, all over the world.
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist who aims to further contribute to product development by quantifying, analyzing, and assessing the entire flow through the lens of data science, and improve our data models to make this work more productive. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance.
Within your team you will:
- Quantify the whole product flow.
- Build behavioral models to understand the user journey.
- Design and perform A/B testing in order to contrast hypotheses.
- Find and communicate data insights to product managers, designers, and engineers.
- Build visualizations in order to convey data insights from all points above.
- Build and maintain data pipelines from a variety of data sources.
- Identify processes, resources, and tools that improve productivity, performance and enable deeper, more scalable solutions.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have professional experience as a data scientist working on product analytics or data warehousing.
- Have a solid knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Have experience working with Python.
- Are good at transforming data insights into product actions.
- Are comfortable working with BI and data visualization tools such as Looker.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jupyter notebooks and Colab.
- Knowledge of Airflow or other management platforms.
- Experience with AWS or GCP data solutions (BigQuery, S3, Data Fusion, etc.).
- Experience with managed data transfer solutions like Stitch or Funnel.
- Experience with event tracking platforms like Adjust or Mixpanel.
- Familiarity with Github and software engineering best practices.
Ok, I’m in. What could badi offer me?
- Cozy offices in a fantastic central location of sunny Barcelona with views of the Cathedral.
- Transparent and informative weekly team meetings on Tuesday morning.
- The freedom to push the boundaries giving you the space to innovate.
- 23 days of paid vacation.
- Flexible working hours, short Fridays and special attention to work-life balance.
- Andjoy - Basic Membership and/ or Cigna insurance.
- Substitute part of your salary with products for fiscal benefits (Retribución flexible).
Application must be submitted in English.
Badi is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity: We have people from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses. We’re interested in your skills, your talent, your potential and nothing else.